A whole family approach is built on the premise that conditions that affect the family will have an impact on child development as will the direct experiences of the child. Giving children a strong start in life and creating stability for the family require a focus on the whole, and in particular, on children’s well-being and on parents as agents of change. In this webinar, hear from practitioners working in Brazil and throughout Africa. In addition, we will release a new report on whole family approaches in the global context, including models from around the world and policy opportunities.
September 12, 2016
10:00 am - 11:00 am EDT
- Joan Lombardi, Bernard van Leer Foundation
- Beatrice Ogutu, ICS Africa
- Nicola Gryczka, Gastromotive (Brazil)
- Ariel Dloomy, AJEEC-NESPED (Israel)
- Lori Severens, Ascend at the Aspen Institute