2Gen Toolbox Criteria
Items submitted for publishing in the 2Gen Toolbox will be reviewed against the following criteria. Ascend seeks a match of at least four out of the seven criteria. Submissions will be accepted from Ascend Network partners and Ascend Fellows.
- Reach of impact: How many field leaders / partners would benefit?
- Component fit: Does the submission address two or more components in the 2Gen framework?
- Community feedback: Is the idea well-received by members of the community?
- Feasibility: What results or outcomes has the project achieved and how have those been captured? Has the tool been tested?
- Quality of material: Is the material well written, clearly packaged, and easy to understand?
- Uniqueness: Is this a new idea or has it been submitted or developed already?
- Utility: Does the material have clear practical applications and replicability?