June 7-8, 2021
2:00 – 5:00pm ET
This virtual convening will host bold and innovative leaders including parents, practitioners, policymakers, researchers and philanthropists. Through a series of panels, keynote speakers, and breakout sessions, we will highlight two-generation (2Gen) accomplishments as well as share a set of policy recommendations that reduce disparities and increase the social and economic mobility of families.
Parents and caregivers – particularly women, people of color, and immigrant families – are facing longstanding and compounding inequities that are adding barriers to education, employment, and health improving opportunities. Families are being challenged like never before, and it’s critical we design and implement responsive, holistic, and family-centered solutions.
Building off of ten years of remarkable progress, two-generation (2Gen) programs at local, state, and federal levels are improving family well-being across the nation by offering the resources and tools needed to strengthen families, communities, and the country.
We look forward to sharing strategies and opportunities to improve family well-being, and we hope to see you there.
Monday, June 7th:
Tuesday, June 8th:
- Mark your calendar for the 2021 Aspen Forum on Children and Families, taking place virtually June 7- 8! RSVP today: bit.ly/AFCF2021 #AFCF21 #ChildrenAndFamilies
- Join us for the 2021 Aspen Forum on #ChildrenAndFamilies June 7-8 to hear how communities across the country are creating more equitable pathways for families. RSVP at bit.ly/AFCF2021 #AFCF21
- I’m excited to take part in #AFCF21 Aspen Forum on #ChildrenAndFamilies. Join me June 7-8 to contribute to the momentum of policies and practices that strengthen families bit.ly/AFCF21
Facebook, Instagram, and/or LinkedIn:
- Mark your calendar for the 2021 Aspen Forum on Children and Families, taking place virtually June 7-8! RSVP today: bit.ly/AFCF2021
Parents, researchers, practitioners, and policymakers will share successes and opportunities for creating more equitable pathways for families to achieve social and economic mobility.
- How can we create more equitable pathways for families to achieve social and economic mobility
Join us for the 2021 Aspen Forum on Children and Families, taking place virtually June 7-8, to hear how parents, researchers, practitioners, and policymakers across the country are achieving success in their own communities. RSVP today at bit.ly/AFCF2021