The Higher Equation: Postsecondary Platforms for Family Success, is available for viewing here. The webinar focuses on how higher education – as both a system and a community institution – supports economic security and success among low-income families across the U.S.
• Odalys Díaz Piñeiro, Hostos Community College
• Kerin Hilker-Balkissoon, Northern Virginia Community College
• Lorelle Espinosa, American Council on Education, Center for Policy, Research, and Strategy
• Marni Roosevelt, Los Angeles Valley College Family Resource Center
• Frank Waterous, Bell Policy Center
View webinar recording: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/2433174514874694658