As state and federal lawmakers prepare for the year ahead, there is tremendous momentum for bold ideas that move families toward opportunity. The second Aspen Forum on Children and Families, held on February 26-27, will bring together national leaders – policymakers, practitioners, researchers, and philanthropists – to surface big ideas for investing in the full potential of children and families, two generations at a time.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Rynn Bell, parent support provider at Family Tree
- Dr. Richard Besser, president and CEO of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Raquel Hatter, managing director of human services program at the Kresge Foundation
- Lynn Johnson, assistant secretary at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ Administration on Children and Families
- Carol Larson, president and CEO of the David & Lucile Packard Foundation
- Daniel Torres, STRIVE graduate
In-person registration for this convening is closed, but you may join the conversation via livestream here.