Ascend is pleased to announce the six winning organizations of the 2Gen Level Up Competition & Prize. In October, as part of 2Gen Level Up Week, we announced the 2Gen Level Up Competition & Prize that challenged organizations to use the resources released during 2Gen Level Up Week to advance two-generation work.
About the 2Gen Level Up Prize
$5K prizes were awarded to six organizations that best demonstrated how they implemented one or more of the 2Gen Level Up resources and their plans to continue that effort for the long haul. Sustainability was key! And, of course, we are excited to see the impact on and honoring real families. A total of $30K in financial resources will be awarded to the field!
Below are the six winners and information about how each implemented a 2Gen resource to ‘level up’ their work advancing children, families, and two-generation outcomes.
- Principles for Engaging and Centering Parent Voices (Two winners)
- State 2Gen Model: Maryland as a Case Study for Policymakers, Women’s Foundation of Southern Arizona | Tucson, AZ
- 2Gen Platforms for Scale: Whole-Family Approaches Rooted in Community with National Reach, Aroostook County Action Program | Presque Isle, ME
- Making Tomorrow Better Together: Process Outcomes and Measures for 2Gen Organizational Change, West Virginia University Center for Excellence in Disabilities; IMPACT WV | Big Chimney, WV
- Building Strong Client Relationships: Two-Generation Approach Begins with a Strong, Whole-Family Intake Process, Hispanic Unity of Florida | Hollywood, FL
- Two-Approach to Leveraging TANF: DC as a Case Study for Policymakers