Ascend is honored that our Executive Director Anne Mosle has been named to the Holding Co.’s CARE 100 List, a first-of-its-kind list of the people doing the most to re-imagine and re-humanize our care system. We are even more overjoyed to see so many of our Ascend Fellows, Network partners, Parent Advisors, philanthropic partners, and Family Prosperity community on the list.
This recognition affirms what we’ve known all along – there are visionary leaders using their collective power to create a more compassionate and equitable world for children and families. Investing in these fiercely committed champions is always the right bet.
Let’s toast the warriors, weavers, builders, and more on the CARE 100! And a special shoutout to our Ascend Fellows and partners on the list, who are highlighted below:
- Ashley Beckner, Imaginable Futures (philanthropic partner)
- Jeanette Betancourt, Sesame Workshop (Ascend Network)
- Jackie Bezos, Bezos Family Foundation (philanthropic partner)
- Mia Birdsong, author (Ascend Fellow)
- Melvin Carter, Mayor of St. Paul (Ascend Fellow)
- Jesus Gerena, Family Independence Initiative (Ascend Network & Family Prosperity Advisor)
- Sarita Gupta, Ford Foundation (Family Prosperity Advisor)
- Sandra Gutierrez, Abriendo Puertas/Opening Doors (Ascend Network)
- Tameka Henry (Parent Advisor)
- Myra Jones-Taylor, ZERO TO THREE (Ascend Fellow)
- Aisha Nyandoro, Springboard to Opportunities (Ascend Fellow)
- Michelle Sarche, University of Colorado, Centers for American Indian and Alaska Native Health (Ascend Fellow)
- Jessica Sager, All Our Kin (Ascend Network)